How To Give a Best Rub Massage
A body rub refers to massage or the lotions that are used in massage, Rub treatment is also known as Sensual or Erotic Massage in some countries, it is the use of massage techniques in order to stimulate the libido, or increasing the ability of a person to respond positively to sensual stimulus. The word body rubs does not mean prostitution, so you should do not call a body rubs specialist if you are looking for prostitution services. Body rubs are meant to provide you with relaxation and to alleviate built up stress. Many people enjoy the physically and emotionally therapeutic effects of a body rubs by a trained and licensed professional masseuse.
- Find a comfortable space. Prepare the room where the body rubs massage will take place by putting on some soothing music to play in the background. Light a few scented candles and replace bright lights with softer, dimmer ones.
- Have the person lie down on their back and cover them with the sheet at the foot of the table or bed. Place a pillow under their head and knees. Start at the top of the head and massage the scalp, using circular motions with your fingers.
- Pour a small amount of oil in your hands and rub them together. Massage the shoulders and collarbone area working your way down the front side of the arms. Massage the palms and backs of the hands using a slight circular motion with the thumbs moving up towards the wrists. Move back up to the torso and hip area using gentle pressure in a kneading motion.
- Stand to one side and begin to work on the thighs and legs moving towards the feet as you go. Massage the calves, ankles and feet.
- Ask the person to roll over onto their stomach. Start at the top of the shoulders and down to the shoulder blades and upper back muscles. Take your time and thoroughly massage the back area.
- Continue down the spine to the tops of the hips. Massage the buttocks, backs of the legs and bottoms of the feet.